Sunday, October 04, 2009
Finally back from dance camp. I'm super tired and i think i have constipation for 3 days!!!! At least not as bad as Zhao pei. Hahas... After i finish typing these, i am gonna head towards my pillow! :DAnd tomorrow is class chalet~ I think only my body wil be there cause my heart and mind is too tired to even travel there!!! Hahs. I had great fun with the rest at e camp. The first night we had session till 4.30am...then went back to moberly to slp. Worse still i slept in a position where 3 of their legs almost smacked my face. So basically i was in the same position throughout the sleep. Getting leg muscles cramp. The second night, i watched them play the "Water Game". And its seriously funny and stupid. Thank god i didn't play it. Cause joshua woke up in e middle of night for many times just to visit the toilet before slumping himself back onto the bed. Hahas... And i had Katong laksa for dinner on the second night! Super nice!!! And also we played the "murderer Game", and i was the lucky wizard. Hahs...
Woohoo.. I finally learnt his COOL moves. The reversed kick. Its seriously fun and interesting. It took me like few hours before trying to figure out what he was trying to tell me and I like his style very much....
And The stupid idiot who told me not to practice that and do his move instead, i just feel like giving him a smack on his face. WHATEVER.
Being single is being cool.
Can't wait for class chalet too!!!!! But i have yet to pack anything into my bag!!!